Share your brand’s story around the world
Brands looking to exceed their marketing and communications objectives rely on PR Newswire. From building awareness and generating media coverage, to guiding conversations and acquiring new audiences, our network and flexible distribution options can help you reach your goals.
- Industry’s Strongest Network PR Newswire’s global distribution network reaches media and online sites in 170 countries and over 40 languages, including 300K+ media outlets and 1.7M+ journalists and influencers.
- Build Shareholder Confidence Transmit and deliver to all disclosure points quickly and securely.
- Evaluate Your Results Get actionable insights with our Distribution Reports’ performance and audience engagement data.
Get earned media and influencer attention
Media coverage can amplify a story and add third-party credibility to a message, and PR Newswire has a proven ability to generate up to 48% more media pickup than other providers, as well as ranking #1 with journalists and bloggers as the most trusted press release news source.*
- Generate Earned Media We deliver to editorial systems and newsrooms of major media organizations– a direct pipeline that online-only providers cannot offer.
- Access to the Industry’s Largest Distribution Network Share your message with the media by industry, geography or topic – our powerful network of thousands of media points helps you reach influencers critical to your brand.
Create demand with content distribution
Marketers can use our distribution network to generate leads from their content by targeting key audiences across channels.
- Attract New Audiences with Online Syndication Expand your digital footprint beyond your owned channels by tapping into our global distribution network which includes more than 10,000 websites.
- Expand Industry Reach
We target and deliver your message to influencers in more than 100 industries.
Finance: Forbes, Yahoo! Finance, and CNNMoney, MarketWatch, Asia Insurance Review
Travel: Go Asia Plus, Business Traveller, National Geographic
Technology: Wired, Tech Crunch, Engadget, CNET News, Technode
General News: Asia One, Reuters, Morningstar, Sina.com