PR Newswire owns the industry’s largest distribution network in the United States and Canada, reaching 16,000 media points and 164,000 journalists and editors. Some of PR Newswire’s media partners include Bloomberg, CNBC, The New York Times, Yahoo! Finance, and ABC News.
As a global media center, the United States has a high degree of influence on media around the world. Press releases picked up by American media outlets not only increases brand awareness in the US market, but also garners attention from international media.
- 10K+ Media Outlets
- 41K+ Journalists and Influencers
- Major web portals, regional news portals and financial websites, such as Google News Index, Yahoo! Finance, Bloomberg, CNBC, The New York Times, Boston.com, and ABC News
- According to Google, PRNewswire.com is one of the most influential websites in the world with 22M+ organic search traffic
Canada News Wire (CNW), a subsidiary of PR Newswire, distributes corporate news releases to the media with close to 60,000 journalists and editors from more than 5,000 media outlets registered to receive our clients' content. 95% of mainstream Canadian media use CNW's newswire service which covers all 27 core cities in the country.
- 5K+ Media Outlets
- 60K+ Journalists and Influencers
- English and French available